John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: Using and managing nuclear power requires sound national and nuclear industry leadership. Adversity comes in different grades. Coping with a serious cancer, for example, is light years more difficult than coping with a sprained ankle. The same kind of adversity gap exists when comparing the sudden loss of a loved one to having a flat tire. What I’ll touch on here is coping with extreme adversity. The challenge of extreme adversity is to find a way to cope when it seems our world is crashing in around us. Like the tree pictured above, we must somehow summon the tenacity to hang in there when things seem hopeless.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Greta Memes (Donna Laframboise) Canada
- Climate Activists Aren't Joking - The Green Reich (Donna Laframboise, Drieu Godefridi) Canada Belgiium
- COP25 Madrid (Judith Curry, John Droz, AWED Newsletter) USA Spain
- Greta Thunberg at COP25 Part 1 Sweden Spain
- Videos on Man-Made Global Warming, Fossil Fuels, the Environment and Agriculture by Patrick Moore Canada