Helga Zepp-LaRouche, Founder of Schiller Institute in Germany: There is really good news: Man is capable of reason and therefore of limitless intellectual and moral perfectibility! We can do something that neither the donkeys nor the monkeys can do: We can discover new scientific principles of the universe in which we live, without limits! And these qualitative discoveries mean that, unlike donkeys and monkeys, we are constantly able to redefine even what we consider to be resources, therefore making resources unlimited. We can continue to improve the livelihoods of humanity!
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change is already here. 2020 could be your last chance to stop an apocalypse (Los Angeles Times) USofA
- NEWZROOM AFRIKA interview about nuclear power and nuclear medicine with Dr Kelvin Kemm - South Africa
- Another endangered species (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Buckets of icy cold reality (Paul Driessen) USofA
- Thoughts of an American college student about education, cities and energy (Katherine Birdsong) USofA