Katherine Birdsong, college senior majoring in biology, advisor for education of students and young families on website: allaboutenergy.net: This is a story of her interest in nuclear energy as a high school and college student. It tells about the challenges she faced with teachers who didn't share her interests. This problem is pervasive in education today. Be politically correct. Agree with the majority no matter what. Is this the path to keeping America leading the world? She has learned a lot and will be better prepared to lead in whatever her chosen career.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Germany Pulls Plug On Wind Energy (Pierre Gosselin) Germany