Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy.: In 1998, the PRC was confident to move using mostly US funds from consumer product sales created by changes in mostly environmental public policy by the US Congress since 1969. More than two dozen countries now owe more than 10% of their GDP to the PRC.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rising Seas, Sinking Islands (John Eidson) USofA
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia