Baltimore city schools and administration (John Eidson) USofA
07.Aug.2019 John Shanahan
John Eidson, electrical engineer: Retired people like John Eidson can speak openly, without reservation. Here is an article about education in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and our photo comments about education elsewhere.
Energy is most important in how it serves people. Around the world the situation varies. Some people are positive and happy as in the photo above from Malaysia. In the United States many students are being given planned bad education focusing on subjects not essential to being qualified for good jobs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The evolution of education graphic with comments by Bruno Comby - France
- This Land Is The Only Land There Is (Robinson Meyer, The Atlantic) USofA
- If You Want ‘Renewable Energy,’ Get Ready to Dig (Mark P. Mills) USofA
- Picking the winners in nuclear (The Hill, Zabrina Johal) USofA
- The hidden costs of unreliable electricity (Bill Gates) USofA