Jay Lehr, Ph.D. Science Director at The Heartland Institute, Tom Harris, executive director of the Ottawa, Canada-based International Climate Science Coalition: When we started our careers, it was considered an honor to be a member of professional societies that helped practitioners keep up with the latest developments in their fields through relevant meetings and publications. Senior author Dr. Jay Lehr had the privilege of leading one of these societies long ago.
But things are different now. Whether it be chemistry, physics, geology or engineering, many of the world’s primary professional societies have changed from being paragons of technical virtue to opportunistic groups focused on maximizing their members' financial gains in support of the climate scare, the world’s greatest science fraud.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rising Seas, Sinking Islands (John Eidson) USofA
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia