Jay Lehr, Ph.D. Science Director at The Heartland Institute, Tom Harris, executive director of the Ottawa, Canada-based International Climate Science Coalition: When we started our careers, it was considered an honor to be a member of professional societies that helped practitioners keep up with the latest developments in their fields through relevant meetings and publications. Senior author Dr. Jay Lehr had the privilege of leading one of these societies long ago.
But things are different now. Whether it be chemistry, physics, geology or engineering, many of the world’s primary professional societies have changed from being paragons of technical virtue to opportunistic groups focused on maximizing their members' financial gains in support of the climate scare, the world’s greatest science fraud.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The evolution of education graphic with comments by Bruno Comby - France
- This Land Is The Only Land There Is (Robinson Meyer, The Atlantic) USofA
- If You Want ‘Renewable Energy,’ Get Ready to Dig (Mark P. Mills) USofA
- Picking the winners in nuclear (The Hill, Zabrina Johal) USofA
- Baltimore city schools and administration (John Eidson) USofA