Judith Curry, PhD Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, Professor at the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology. Over 30 year career in atmospheric science. The magnitude of climate effects caused by using fossil fuels is questionable. Physical data does not agree with the climate models and most likely will be less than they predict. .
Latest from John Shanahan
- The evolution of education graphic with comments by Bruno Comby - France
- This Land Is The Only Land There Is (Robinson Meyer, The Atlantic) USofA
- If You Want ‘Renewable Energy,’ Get Ready to Dig (Mark P. Mills) USofA
- Picking the winners in nuclear (The Hill, Zabrina Johal) USofA
- Baltimore city schools and administration (John Eidson) USofA