David Burton is a Soil Scientist and Professor in the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences in the Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada: He is an important contributor to global discussions about soil science, crop science and the carbon dioxide cycle in the atmosphere, on land and in the ocean. This is a snapshot taken November 29, 2019 of his website that is a compendium of information about sea levels. Go to the website for more recent information and any other changes. This is an excellent resource on the subject.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Greta Memes (Donna Laframboise) Canada
- Climate Activists Aren't Joking - The Green Reich (Donna Laframboise, Drieu Godefridi) Canada Belgiium
- COP25 Madrid (Judith Curry, John Droz, AWED Newsletter) USA Spain
- Greta Thunberg at COP25 Part 1 Sweden Spain
- Videos on Man-Made Global Warming, Fossil Fuels, the Environment and Agriculture by Patrick Moore Canada