John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: Without presenting an iota of indisputable evidence, the Bloomberg News article ”World War II Skeletons Washed From Graves by Rising Seas” asserts that rising seas caused by global warming are solely responsible for the contents of WWII graves being washed out to sea from the Marshall Islands. Lesson: Be skeptical of dire claims about global warming that are predicated on the hotly disputed climate theories put out by UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- COP25 Madrid (Judith Curry, John Droz, AWED Newsletter) USA Spain
- Greta Thunberg at COP25 Part 1 Sweden Spain
- Videos on Man-Made Global Warming, Fossil Fuels, the Environment and Agriculture by Patrick Moore Canada
- Nuclear Power for Bangladesh (Sabrul Jamil, Tanzir Naz Chowdhury, Rezwan Islam)
- Dose-Response Revolution (Ed Calabrese) USofA