Eric Jelinski, past president of Environmentalists for Nuclear - Canada, farmer, environmentalist, university lecturer with degrees in mechanical and chemical nuclear engineering: The IPCC is irrelevant and a total waste of time and money. They are scientists each in their own silo, and therefore they should not be called scientists. Real scientists would start with an open mind and apply scientific principles and methods. E.g. having model predictions that are grossly divergent from each other and also divergent from data is sufficient justification to shut down that entire organization ASAP.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Greta Memes (Donna Laframboise) Canada
- Climate Activists Aren't Joking - The Green Reich (Donna Laframboise, Drieu Godefridi) Canada Belgiium
- COP25 Madrid (Judith Curry, John Droz, AWED Newsletter) USA Spain
- Greta Thunberg at COP25 Part 1 Sweden Spain
- Videos on Man-Made Global Warming, Fossil Fuels, the Environment and Agriculture by Patrick Moore Canada