John Shanahan, Civil Engineer, Editor of allaboutenergy.net and efn-usa.org: The Nuclear Energy Institute website makes statements suggesting that carbon dioxide from fossil fuels is causing catastrophic man-made climate change. NEI should avoid these claims and work on removing - resolving hurdles that are holding nuclear back. China and Russia are moving forward with nuclear as fast as possible with less costs. The situation in Europe and North America is a shame.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Germany Pulls Plug On Wind Energy (Pierre Gosselin) Germany
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA