IAEA, International Atomic Energy Agency, Michael Madsen - Office of Public Information and Communication: Hosted jointly by the IAEA Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications and Department of Nuclear Energy, the event brought speakers together to discuss the biggest culprit of climate change: carbon. Going on down through many nuclear organizations in Europe and North America, the nuclear industry repeats the warning of catastrophic man-made global warming and man-made ocean acidification. Some day these nuclear experts and advocate will have to face the fact that these events they are concerned about are caused mostly by nature. Their expertise and motives will be questioned. Instead, they should be working to solve the problems that are holding nuclear back, even killing it.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Germany Pulls Plug On Wind Energy (Pierre Gosselin) Germany
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA