Pierre Gosselin, mechanical and civil engineer, advocate for sound use of the best energy sources: If colors work well to drive home a point, then let’s use them to illustrate global temperature trends going back 2000 years. So, what happens when we create a stripe chart going back 2000 years: Suddenly all the drama disappears and the propaganda is exposed for what it is. Today’s warming is in reality nothing new. So the next time someone shows you this cherry-picked, only back to 1850, propaganda stripe chart, then show them what it looks like going back 2000 years.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Germany Pulls Plug On Wind Energy (Pierre Gosselin) Germany
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA