Robert Hargraves, physicist, lead advocate for thorium energy and education about benefits of low dose radiation. He is also an advocate of man-made carbon dioxide causing serious man-made global warming. In this article in the Wall Street Journal, he explains the many issues Democrats have with nuclear power. He says that by opposing nuclear power, the Democrats are hindering solving the man-made climate change crisis. Robert Hargraves presents his views in the WSJ article. John Shanahan, civil engineer, presents his views in a photo essay. We agree on many things. Where we disagree, Mother Nature may settle the discussion before scientists have all the answers.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Explanation of man-made CO2 for nuclear experts (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Fear of Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming. Is it justified? (Ed Berry, Will Happer, Howard Cork Hayden, Jay Lehr, John Shanahan) USofA
- A few notes about energy to Jurica Dujmovic at MarketWatch. (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA - Fossil fuels and nuclear are bad (Jurica Dujmovic)
- Nuclear spent fuel (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Rebellion against Reason (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia