John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: It is rare to find a person with all the skills, ethics, and live by example, like John Eidson. Here is his first open letter to Swedish child climate alarmist phenomena, Greta Thunberg. He writes with respect and offers sound advice for Greta and all who think like her.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rising Seas, Sinking Islands (John Eidson) USofA
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia