Howard Brady, Geologist. Author of Mirrors & Mazes, A guide through the climate debate: In order to advance their agenda, climate alarmists have spun a web of false statements and traded on the fact there is not enough historical knowledge to prove them wrong. However, as more of Earth’s history comes to light, their ‘slogans of alarm’ are being shown to be fallacious and meaningless. There is no reason to fear rising carbon dioxide levels. Present climate change, as epitomised in the climate-sensitive polar regions, has not been outside the bounds of natural variability during the last 15,000 years.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rising Seas, Sinking Islands (John Eidson) USofA
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia