Howard Brady, Geologist. Author of Mirrors & Mazes, A guide through the climate debate: In order to advance their agenda, climate alarmists have spun a web of false statements and traded on the fact there is not enough historical knowledge to prove them wrong. However, as more of Earth’s history comes to light, their ‘slogans of alarm’ are being shown to be fallacious and meaningless. There is no reason to fear rising carbon dioxide levels. Present climate change, as epitomised in the climate-sensitive polar regions, has not been outside the bounds of natural variability during the last 15,000 years.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change is already here. 2020 could be your last chance to stop an apocalypse (Los Angeles Times) USofA
- NEWZROOM AFRIKA interview about nuclear power and nuclear medicine with Dr Kelvin Kemm - South Africa
- Another endangered species (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Buckets of icy cold reality (Paul Driessen) USofA
- The Age of Reason Is in the Stars! (Helga Zepp-LaRouche) Germany