Christopher Monckton: “Generation Atomic” is yet another NGO, this time comprising boffins keen on nuclear power and even keener on pretending there is a “climate emergency” so that they can promote their favorite method of generating electricity as the golden path to crippling Western Civilization through “decarbonisation”. The photo below shows a huge boulder sitting on the top of a cliff on the beautiful Cornwall coast of England with the Atlantic Ocean in the background. It was transported there during an ice age. No scientist who questions the magnitude of global warming from use of fossil fuels denies climate change. In the past, the climate has repeatedly been hostile cold with Europe and North America covered by thousands of feet of ice that transported this huge boulder from many miles away. Calling anyone a CLIMATE DENIER is an insult of tremendous magnitude and a disgrace to those promoting nuclear energy.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Explanation of man-made CO2 for nuclear experts (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Fear of Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming. Is it justified? (Ed Berry, Will Happer, Howard Cork Hayden, Jay Lehr, John Shanahan) USofA
- A few notes about energy to Jurica Dujmovic at MarketWatch. (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA - Fossil fuels and nuclear are bad (Jurica Dujmovic)
- Nuclear spent fuel (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Rebellion against Reason (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia