Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: My expertise is physics, and I have been studying the energy picture since the early 60s. My first publications about energy were in the early 80s, and I have published The Energy Advocate for over 23 years. Nobody --- not a single soul --- has ever been hurt by the radiation from a US power plant or by the waste therefrom, although we have had nuclear power plants in operation since the 50s. How is that bad? The MarketWatch Opinion article byJ Dujmovic, "Think fossil fuels are bad? Nuclear energy is even worse" could be one of the most inaccurate pieces MarketWatch has ever published.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Germany Pulls Plug On Wind Energy (Pierre Gosselin) Germany
- The new vulnerability for humanity (John Shanahan) USofA