Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy.: Of the 233 listed countries or geopolitical entities listed by the United Nations, China has been working to colonize forty-six of them, offering nuclear energy in cooperation with Russia. Those forty-six countries represent over 50% of the worlds land mass and over 42% of the world population. The path is clear. It starts with re-creating the United States (US) Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) into a responsive organization to America’s safe and resilient nuclear energy needs for economic energy and national security. While re-creating the NRC is taking place two American designs for generating energy from nuclear must be focused on and brought online producing electricity as soon as humanly possible. 1) NuScale Power Small Modular Reactor (SMR). 2) Micro Nuclear Molten Salt Nuclear Battery (MSNB).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rising Seas, Sinking Islands (John Eidson) USofA
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia