Zabrina Johal, The Hill: DoD believes small reactors could help solve that problem, so it has solicited proposals for deployable nuclear generators. Here’s the key: It hopes to swiftly select the most promising designs. Should it be successful, this project could offer a blueprint for more ambitious “picking of winners” among small and medium-sized advanced reactors. Assuming we can identify the leadership to take charge of it, we must make it happen.
Latest from John Shanahan
- The evolution of education graphic with comments by Bruno Comby - France
- This Land Is The Only Land There Is (Robinson Meyer, The Atlantic) USofA
- If You Want ‘Renewable Energy,’ Get Ready to Dig (Mark P. Mills) USofA
- Baltimore city schools and administration (John Eidson) USofA
- The hidden costs of unreliable electricity (Bill Gates) USofA