Zabrina Johal, The Hill: DoD believes small reactors could help solve that problem, so it has solicited proposals for deployable nuclear generators. Here’s the key: It hopes to swiftly select the most promising designs. Should it be successful, this project could offer a blueprint for more ambitious “picking of winners” among small and medium-sized advanced reactors. Assuming we can identify the leadership to take charge of it, we must make it happen.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rising Seas, Sinking Islands (John Eidson) USofA
- Comment on UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Climate Change Timeline - Fear Equals Finding (Rich Winkel) USofA
- Mickey Mouse Climate Change Scientist - Reduce Population (Martin Armstrong, Armstrong Economics) USofA
- Bushfire Sense (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia