Kelvin Kemm is a nuclear physicist and Chairman of the South African Nuclear Energy Corporation and CEO of Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd: South Africa is the nuclear power poster child for countries across Africa and around the world. They have everything needed to expand their nuclear power program.
Sensible voter education and elections are holding them back. This is now common situation in democracies. China and Russia are passing countries that tolerate extreme anti-nuclear and man-made global warming alarmists. Is this the way the world was supposed to go after WW II?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change is already here. 2020 could be your last chance to stop an apocalypse (Los Angeles Times) USofA
- NEWZROOM AFRIKA interview about nuclear power and nuclear medicine with Dr Kelvin Kemm - South Africa
- Another endangered species (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Buckets of icy cold reality (Paul Driessen) USofA
- The Age of Reason Is in the Stars! (Helga Zepp-LaRouche) Germany