Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy.: In 2007, one nuclear energy company was formed in Russia, the other was formed in the United States. A decade later the Russian company had built nuclear power plants with a $200 billion backlog for more. The American company was looking at waiting another 5-years for the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to perhaps approve its design. The government and non-profit anti-nuclear organization system allows this to happen in the United States. Shame on America.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Explanation of man-made CO2 for nuclear experts (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Fear of Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming. Is it justified? (Ed Berry, Will Happer, Howard Cork Hayden, Jay Lehr, John Shanahan) USofA
- A few notes about energy to Jurica Dujmovic at MarketWatch. (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA - Fossil fuels and nuclear are bad (Jurica Dujmovic)
- Nuclear spent fuel (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Rebellion against Reason (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia