Edgar Ocampo Tellez: El propósito de este trabajo es el de realizar un acercamiento a las condiciones que serán necesarias construir durante las próximas décadas para que México logre alcanzar un modelo energético sostenible hacia el horizonte 2050. - The objective of this paper is to examine all energy sources for Mexico to have sustainable energy supplies by 2050. This primarily includes wind, solar, fossil fuels. There are no plans to replace their nuclear plants, in part because there are no companies in the USA or Europe to build them. So far, Mexico has not turned to Russia, China or South Korea to provide new nuclear plants.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Explanation of man-made CO2 for nuclear experts (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Fear of Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming. Is it justified? (Ed Berry, Will Happer, Howard Cork Hayden, Jay Lehr, John Shanahan) USofA
- A few notes about energy to Jurica Dujmovic at MarketWatch. (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA - Fossil fuels and nuclear are bad (Jurica Dujmovic)
- Nuclear spent fuel (Howard Cork Hayden) USofA
- Rebellion against Reason (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia